Dear Navigator, as provided by the law in force, we provide the following information regarding the processing of your personal data collected through the website www.sicei.it, hereinafter "Site".
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller.
The data controller is Sicei Srl with a legal representative, Mr. Tarabiono Andrea, with registered office in Trezzano sul Naviglio, via Edison, n. 71, Tax code and VAT number 00934940156.
To contact the Data Controller it is also possible to write to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Purposes, the legal basis of the processing and types of data processed.
The collection and processing of your personal data are carried out for:
- provide the services offered by this Site (legal basis: execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures);
- the execution of the related management, administrative and technical obligations (legal basis: as above);
- the promotion of new products or services of the owner by sending personalized newsletters and news, containing material and promotional initiatives of their activities and services (legal basis: the consent of the interested party);
- any protection of the rights of the Data Controller (legal basis: legitimate interest of the Data Controller).
Your personal data will be processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency to allow you to browse the site and to follow up on your requests, exclusively through automated tools.
The provision of data is optional but necessary for the execution of services and, in particular, to allow navigation. Failure to consent to the use of data for promotional purposes does not affect navigation, but will only have the consequence that the Data Controller is unable to send the newsletter.
The Data Controller may process, solely for the purposes indicated, only common data, such as, for example, navigation data, personal data, telematics, and telephone references.
Possible recipients and categories of recipients of personal data.
Your common personal data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- suppliers of products or services for the provision of services or related obligations;
- public administrations or public authorities for obligations related to legal obligations;
- internal human resources of the owner, who have received special instructions;
- external subjects appointed as Data Processors (for example IT consultants, companies specialized in software, marketing);
- professionals (independent holders).
The Data Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country outside the European Union but reserves the right to use cloud services in accordance with the provisions of Articles 44 et seq. of the RGPD.
Duration of retention of personal data.
Your data will be processed for the period of time allowed, or imposed, by the applicable regulations for the provision of the service and for the time necessary to ensure legal protection, to you and to the Data Controller, under the contractual and extra-contractual profile.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you have the right to request access to your data from the Owner, as well as the correction or cancellation thereof.
You have the right to request the limitation of processing or to oppose it.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw the consent expressed for marketing purposes (opt-out) by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), based in Rome, if you believe your rights have been violated.
The owner does not use automated decision-making process.